University Hospital Advanced Age Pregnant Cohort (UNIHOPE)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03220750|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified July 2017 by Jianmeng Liu, Peking University.
Recruitment status was: Recruiting
First Posted : July 18, 2017
Last Update Posted : July 18, 2017
|Condition or disease|
|Advanced Maternal Age Pregnancy High Risk Pregnancy Perinatal Death Maternal Death Various Pregnancy Complications Stillbirth and Fetal Death Abortion, Spontaneous|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||22000 participants|
|Official Title:||University Hospital Advanced Age Pregnant Cohort|
|Actual Study Start Date :||March 28, 2017|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||December 31, 2020|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||December 31, 2020|
- Incidence of major gestational complications and adverse pregnancy outcomes in pregnant women with the advanced age, for a singleton or twin and higher order multiple gestation [ Time Frame: At enrollment, 24-28 weeks, 32-34 weeks of gestation, delivery, and 42 days postpartum ]Gestational diabetes mellitus, hypertensive disease of pregnancy, uterine scar pregnancy, placenta previa, preterm delivery, postpartum hemorrhage, low birth weight, spontaneous abortion, stillbirth, perinatal death
- Maternal death [ Time Frame: At 24-28 weeks, 32-34 weeks of gestation, delivery, and 42 days postpartum ]Deaths during pregnancy or less than 42 days after termination of pregnancy.
- The rate of cesarean delivery [ Time Frame: At delivery ]Cesarean rate is defined as the number of cesarean delivery divided by the number of live births.
- Gestational duration [ Time Frame: At enrollment, delivery ]The number of weeks from the first day of the woman's last recorded menstrual period to the day of delivery deaths occurring within 28 days.
- Birth weight [ Time Frame: At delivery ]Every newborn's weight will be measured twice, but if the difference between the two measurement results is more than 0.1 kg, it will be measured for the third time, Low birth weight was defined as birth weight <2500 g.
- Birth length [ Time Frame: At delivery ]Every newborn's length will be measured twice, but if the difference between the two measurement results is more than 0.1 kg, it will be measured for the third time.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT03220750
|Contact: Jian-meng Liu, PhDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact: Hong-tian Li, PhDemail@example.com|
|Peking University First Hospital||Active, not recruiting|
|Beijing, China, 100034|
|Beijing Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital, Capital Medical University||Active, not recruiting|
|Beijing, China, 100069|
|Peking University Third Hospital||Recruiting|
|Beijing, China, 100191|
|Contact: Yangyu Zhao, MD 15611908315 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|West China Second University Hospital||Active, not recruiting|
|Chengdu, China, 610000|
|The First Affiliated Hospital of Chongqing Medical University||Recruiting|
|Chongqing, China, 400010|
|Contact: Hongbo Qi, MD 13808376116 email@example.com|
|The Third Affiliated Hospital of Guangzhou Medical University||Active, not recruiting|
|Guangzhou, China, 510000|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital of Fudan University||Active, not recruiting|
|Shanghai, China, 200000|
|Shengjing Hospital of China Medical University||Active, not recruiting|
|Shenyang, China, 110000|
|Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology||Active, not recruiting|
|Wuhan, China, 430000|
|Study Chair:||Yangyu Zhao, PhD||Peking University Third Hospital|
|Principal Investigator:||Jian-meng Liu, PhD||Peking University|