HV-101 for Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT05868915|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : May 22, 2023
Last Update Posted : May 22, 2023
- Study Details
- Tabular View
- No Results Posted
- How to Read a Study Record
Tumor-infiltrating lymphocyte (TIL) therapy is a type of adoptive cellular therapy by harvesting infiltrated lymphocytes from tumors, culturing and amplifying them in vitro and then infusing back to treat patients. TIL therapy has shown strong efficacy for the treatment of solid tumors, and has achieved high objective response rates in multiple cancers.
To evaluate the safety and efficacy of HV-101 for the treatment of advanced solid tumors.
Adults aging 18-75 with advanced solid tumors
- Patients will undergo screening tests, including imaging procedures, heart and lung tests, and lab tests.
- Freshly resected patient tumors were dissected by the surgeon.
- TIL cells were isolated from the patient's tumor tissue in the laboratory, then cultured in vitro, activated and expanded.
- HV-101 will be re-infused into the patient.
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Advanced Solid Tumors||Biological: HV-101||Phase 1|
|Study Type :||Interventional|
|Estimated Enrollment :||18 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Single Group Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||A Phase I/II Clinical Study on the Safety, Tolerability, and Preliminary Efficacy of HV-101 Injection for the Patients With Recurrent or Metastatic Solid Tumors|
|Estimated Study Start Date :||May 31, 2023|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||May 31, 2025|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||March 31, 2026|
Participants with Advanced Solid Tumors
Drug: Fludarabine Drug: Cyclophosphamide
HV-101 is autologous tumor-infiltrating lymphocyte cells without genetic modification.
Following cell infusion, the patient receives intravenous IL-2.
Part of the non-myeloablative lymphocyte-depleting preparative regimen.
Part of the non-myeloablative lymphocyte-depleting preparative regimen.
- Safety of HV-101 [ Time Frame: Day 0 - Day 730 ]The safety of HV-101 will be assessed based on the totality of dose-limiting toxicity (DLT) and adverse event (AE) data collected during this phase.
- Overall Response Rate (ORR) [ Time Frame: Day 0 - Day 730 ]To evaluate the proportion of participants who have a confirmed partial response (PR) and complete response (CR) per RECIST v1.1 as assessed by the investigator.
- Duration of Response (DOR) [ Time Frame: Day 0 - Day 730 ]To evaluate the duration from the time that criteria are met for CR or PR per RECIST v1.1 as assessed by the investigator until disease progression or death due to any cause.
- Disease Control Rate (DCR) [ Time Frame: Day 0 - Day 730 ]To evaluate the percentage of participants with a best overall confirmed response of CR or PR at any time plus stable disease (SD) per RECIST v1.1 as assessed by the investigator.
- Progression free survival (PFS) [ Time Frame: Day 0 - Day 730 ]To evaluate the time from the date of HV-101 infusion until disease progression per RECIST v1.1 as assessed by the investigator or death due to any cause.
- Overall survival (OS) [ Time Frame: Day 0 - Day 730 ]To evaluate the time from the date of HV-101 infusion to death due to any cause.
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, Learn About Clinical Studies.
|Ages Eligible for Study:||18 Years to 75 Years (Adult, Older Adult)|
|Sexes Eligible for Study:||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
- Be able to understand and sign the Informed of Consent Document. Be willing to follow the procedure and protocol of the clinical trial.
- Age ≥ 18 years and ≤ 75 years.
- Expected survival time > 3 months.
- ECOG score 0-1.
- At least one lesion that could undergo surgery or biopsy to obtain tumor tissue for TIL preparation
- At least 1 measurable lesion (according to RECIST v1.1).
- Metastatic or recurrent solid tumors confirmed by histopathology. Refractory to standard treatment evaluated by radiological assessment.
Hematology should at least meet the following criteria:
- Absolute neutrophil count (ANC) ≥ 1.5× 109/L；
- Platelet (PLT） ≥ 75× 109/L；
- Hemoglobin (HGB) ≥ 90 g/L.
Liver and kidney function are normal:
- Serum creatinine (Cr) ≤ 1.5 times of upper limit of normal (ULN) or creatine clearance ≥ 60 ml/min;
- Serum Alanine aminotransferase (ALT) or/and Aspartate aminotransferase (AST) ≤ 2.5 times of ULN;
- Total bilirubin (TBIL) ≤ 1.5 times of ULN.
Blood coagulation function is normal:
- Prothrombin time (PT) ≤ 1.5 ULN;
- International Normalized Ratio (INR) ≤ 1.5 ULN;
- or Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (APTT) ≤ 1.5 ULN.
- Women of childbearing potential should be ascetic or take contraception since the signing of ICF to 24 weeks or later after the last administration of drug.
- Under pregnancy or lactation, or positive based on blood pregnancy test.
- Severe allergic to related ingredients in the clinical trial.
- Received any other investigational treatment within 28 days before the administration of HV-101.
- History of other known malignant tumors within the previous 5 years.
- Primary central nerve system (CNS) cancer, or Participants with CNS metastasis after localized treatment.
- Participants with any active autoimmune disease, a history of autoimmune disease, or a history or syndrome requiring treatment with systemic steroids or immunosuppressive drugs.
- Immunodeficiency including HIV positive, acquired or primary immunodeficiency.
- Participants with ≥ grade 3 thromboembolic events within 6 months or under thrombolysis treatment.
- Participants with hereditary or acquired hemorrhagic disease.
- Participants with clinical cardiovascular disease or symptoms
- Participants with active infection.
- Participants with active pulmonary tuberculosis infection.
- Participants with positive hepatitis B surface antigen or positive hepatitis B core antibody or positive hepatitis C virus antibody.
- Treponema pallidum antibody positive.
- Participants received major surgery or under severe injury within 28 days before HV-101 infusion.
- Participants who received live vaccine or attenuated live vaccine 28 days before HV-101 infusion.
- Participants who have drug addiction history, alcoholism, or drug users.
- Participants who received cell therapy before enrollment.
- Participants who have contraindications to the treatment of IL-2 injection.
- Participants not suitable for the clinical trial evaluated by the investigators.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT05868915
|Contact: Qibin Song, Doctorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University||Recruiting|
|Wuhan, Hubei, China, 430060|
|Contact: Qibin Song, PhD 13517281931 email@example.com|
|Responsible Party:||Hervor Therapeutics|
|Other Study ID Numbers:||
|First Posted:||May 22, 2023 Key Record Dates|
|Last Update Posted:||May 22, 2023|
|Last Verified:||March 2023|
|Studies a U.S. FDA-regulated Drug Product:||No|
|Studies a U.S. FDA-regulated Device Product:||No|