Cabozantinib and Pembrolizumab in Metastatic Pancreas
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT05052723|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : September 22, 2021
Last Update Posted : March 2, 2022
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Pancreatic Cancer||Drug: Cabozantinib Drug: Pembrolizumab||Phase 2|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||21 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Single Group Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||Phase II Clinical Trial Evaluating Cabozantinib and Pembrolizumab in Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer|
|Actual Study Start Date :||January 4, 2022|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||July 2033|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||July 2033|
|Experimental: Cabozantinib and pembrolizumab||
Cabozantinib (XL184) is a potent inhibitor of multiple receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs) known to play important roles in tumor cell proliferation and/or tumor neovascularization.
Pembrolizumab is a potent humanized immunoglobulin G4 (IgG4) monoclonal antibody (mAb) with high specificity of binding to the programmed cell death 1 (PD-1) receptor, thus inhibiting its interaction with programmed cell death ligand 1 (PD-L1) and programmed cell death ligand 2 (PD-L2).
- Progression-free survival [ Time Frame: 1 year ]Progress-free survival in participants, defined as the time from the start of treatment until the first documentation of disease progression or death due to any cause, whichever comes first.
- Change in overall response to therapy [ Time Frame: 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months ]The proportion of participants with overall response to therapy via imaging
- Complete response [ Time Frame: 1 year ]The proportion of participants with a complete response to therapy
- Partial response [ Time Frame: 1 year ]The proportion of participants with a partial response to therapy
- Overall participant survival rate [ Time Frame: 1 year ]Overall survival rate participants
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT05052723
|Contact: Joseph Kim, MDemail@example.com|
|United States, Kentucky|
|University of Kentucky Markey Cancer Center||Recruiting|
|Lexington, Kentucky, United States, 40536|
|Contact: Joseph Kim, MD 859-257-4490 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Principal Investigator:||Josepoh Kim, MD||University of Kentucky|