Electrocardiogram in General Practice : the EGG Study (EGG)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04241757|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : January 27, 2020
Last Update Posted : January 27, 2020
Existing resources to assist interpretation of ElectroCardioGram (ECG) in general practice provide specialized and comprehensive reading based on pathologies and ElectroCardioGram (ECG) signs rather than ElectroCardioGram (ECG) indications.
Describing practices in general medicine could help prioritize the relevance of clinical and ECG signs for the general practitioner, enabling to adjust the reading given the context.
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Indication for ElectroCardioGram||Diagnostic Test: ElectroCardioGram (ECG)|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||30000 participants|
|Official Title:||Electrocardiogram in General Practice : the EGG Study|
|Actual Study Start Date :||September 17, 2019|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||January 2022|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||January 2022|
Patient with indication of ElectroCardioGram (ECG)
Patient with indication of ElectroCardioGram (ECG) will be included. They will have a collection of results ElectroCardioGram (ECG).
Diagnostic Test: ElectroCardioGram (ECG)
Collection of results ElectroCardioGram (ECG).
- Description of clinical signs [ Time Frame: day 0 ]Prevalence of each clinical sign within each Electrocardiogram indication
- Description of clinical signs ElectroCardioGram (ECG) sign [ Time Frame: day 0 ]Prevalence of each sign on the Electrocardiogram within each indication.
- Difficulties in carrying out the Electrocardiogram [ Time Frame: Day 0 ]Duration of the Electrocardiogram (minutes) Measured by average duration of the ECG, prevalence of the difficulties of realization and interpretation mentioned by the investigators.
- Initial management types [ Time Frame: Months 1 ]Prevalence of initial management types (certificate, medication, addressing) at 1 month.
- Diagnosis types [ Time Frame: Months 1 ]Prevalence of diagnosis types at 1 month.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT04241757
|Contact: Paul FRAPPE, MD||(0)firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact: Béatrice DEYGAS, CRA||(0)477127655 ext +email@example.com|
|Association CNGE IRMG||Recruiting|
|Principal Investigator: Paul FRAPPE, MD|
|Principal Investigator:||Paul FRAPPE, MD||CHU DE SAINT-ETIENNE|