Maternal and Neonatal Outcome in Severe Preeclampsia
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04126122|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : October 15, 2019
Last Update Posted : October 15, 2019
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Pre-Eclampsia||Diagnostic Test: Ultrasonography to assess fetus and mother|
Preeclampsia is considered severe if one or more of the following:
- Blood pressure of 160mmHg systolic or high or 110mmHg diastolic or high on two occasions at least 6 hours a part while the patient on bed rest.
- Proteinuria of 0.3gm. or high in 24 hours urine specimen or +1 or great on two random urine samples collected at least 4 hours apart.
- Oliguria of less than 500ml in 24 hours.
- Cerebral or visual disturbance.
- Pulmonary edema or cyanosis.
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||100 participants|
|Official Title:||Maternal and Neonatal Outcome in Severe Preeclamptic Patients|
|Actual Study Start Date :||February 10, 2019|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||January 10, 2020|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||February 1, 2020|
- Diagnostic Test: Ultrasonography to assess fetus and mother
to assess fetal growth and maternal outcome
- The number of women who will develop adverse outcome [ Time Frame: within 5 months ]The women with preeclampsia who will develop eclampsia or pulmonaryb edema
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT04126122
|Contact: Mahmoud Alalfy, PhDemail@example.com|
|Aljazeera( Al Gazeera) hospital||Recruiting|
|Contact: Mahmoud Alalfy, PhD +201002611058 ext +2 firstname.lastname@example.org|