Extension Study of Ampreloxetine (TD-9855) for Treating snOH in Subjects With Primary Autonomic Failure (OAK)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04095793|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : September 19, 2019
Last Update Posted : June 11, 2020
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Symptomatic Neurogenic Orthostatic Hypotension||Drug: ampreloxetine||Phase 3|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||80 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Single Group Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||A Phase 3, 182-week, Open-Label, Safety and Tolerability Study of TD-9855 in Treating Symptomatic Neurogenic Orthostatic Hypotension (snOH) in Subjects With Primary Autonomic Failure|
|Actual Study Start Date :||September 19, 2019|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||February 2022|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||March 2025|
Participants will receive a single, oral, daily dose of active drug (TD-9855) for 182 weeks.
Oral tablet, QD
Other Name: TD-9855
- Physical examination [ Time Frame: Baseline to Week 26 ]Number of subjects with new abnormalities reported on their physical exam.
- Neurological Examination [ Time Frame: Baseline to Week 26 ]Number of subjects with new abnormalities reported on their neurological exam.
- Vital Signs [ Time Frame: Baseline to Week 26 ]Number of subjects with clinically significant vital sign abnormalities.
- ECGs [ Time Frame: Baseline to Week 26 ]Number of subjects with clinically significant ECG findings.
- Clinical Laboratory Tests [ Time Frame: Baseline to Week 26 ]Number of subjects with laboratory test abnormalities.
- Concomitant Medications [ Time Frame: Baseline to Week 26 ]Changes in concomitant medications
- Adverse Events (AEs) [ Time Frame: Baseline to Week 26 ]Incidence and severity of treatment-emergent adverse events
- Subject compliance to study treatment [ Time Frame: Baseline to Week 26 ]Number of subjects determined to be compliant with study medications.
- Incidence of Falls [ Time Frame: Baseline to Week 26 ]Changes in incidence of falls
- Changes from baseline in Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS) [ Time Frame: Baseline to Week 26 ]The C-SSRS is a tool designed to systematically assess and track suicidal AEs (suicidal behavior and suicidal ideation) and will be used for all visits.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT04095793
|Contact: Theravance Biopharma Call Centeremail@example.com|
|United States, Florida|
|Port Charlotte, Florida, United States, 33952|
|United States, Illinois|
|NorthShore University HealthSystem||Active, not recruiting|
|Glenview, Illinois, United States, 60026|
|United States, Kansas|
|University of Kansas Medical Center||Recruiting|
|Kansas City, Kansas, United States, 66160|
|United States, Minnesota|
|Mayo Clinic - Rochester||Active, not recruiting|
|Rochester, Minnesota, United States, 55905|
|United States, Tennessee|
|Vanderbilt University Medical Center||Recruiting|
|Nashville, Tennessee, United States, 37232|
|United States, Texas|
|University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center||Recruiting|
|Dallas, Texas, United States, 75390|
|United States, Washington|
|Inland Northwest Research||Recruiting|
|Spokane, Washington, United States, 99202|
|Copenhagen, Denmark, 2400|
|Tartu University Hospital||Active, not recruiting|
|Tartu, Estonia, 50406|
|Instytut Zdrowia Dr Boczarska-Jedynak SP. Z 0.0., SP. K.||Recruiting|
|Oswiecim, Poland, 32-600|
|Hospital del Mar||Active, not recruiting|
|Barcelona, Spain, 8003|
|Hospital Universitario de La Princesa||Recruiting|
|Madrid, Spain, 28006|
|Municipal Instituion of Health: Kharkiv Public Outpatient Clinic 9, Kharkiv Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education, Department of General Practice - Family Medicine||Recruiting|
|Kharkiv, Ukraine, 61172|
|Lviv Regional Clinical Hospital||Recruiting|
|Lviv, Ukraine, 79010|
|The National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery||Active, not recruiting|
|London, Greater London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3BG|
|Study Director:||Medical Monitor||Theravance Biopharma|