Micronutrients and Health in Adult Chinese
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04004143|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : July 1, 2019
Last Update Posted : July 1, 2019
Shenzhen Center for Chronic Disease Control
Sun Yat-sen University
Shenzhen Qilinshan Sanatorium
Information provided by (Responsible Party):
Zhou Ji-Chang, Shenzhen Center for Chronic Disease Control
Adult subjects were recruited from a health examination center. Their fasting blood samples were collected for laboratory analyses of multiple measures including mineral, glucose, lipids, etc.
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Dysglycemia Dyslipidemia||Other: No intervention|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Actual Enrollment :||1520 participants|
|Observational Model:||Ecologic or Community|
|Actual Study Start Date :||August 1, 2013|
|Actual Primary Completion Date :||November 30, 2013|
|Actual Study Completion Date :||December 31, 2014|
a cross-sectional study.
Other: No intervention
Primary Outcome Measures :
- circulation concentration of glucose [ Time Frame: less than 4 hours ]Glucose (mmol/L) was measured in less than 4 hours after sample collection
- circulation concentrations of 4 types of lipids [ Time Frame: less than 4 hours ]TG, TC, LDLC, and HDLC (mmol/L) were measured in less than 4 hours after sample collection
- circulation concentrations of 5 minerals [ Time Frame: less than 3 years ]all samples were stored at minus 75 degrees Celsius until ready for analysis collectively on a ICP-MS machine for calcium, cobalt, iron, selenium, and zinc (ng/ml)
Secondary Outcome Measures :
- body mass index [ Time Frame: less than 1 month ]body weight (kg) and hight (m) were measured when the volunteers were visiting the health examination center, and the body mass index was calculated later by the formula of body weight/ hight/ hight (kg/m^2).
- circulation concentration of 25OHD [ Time Frame: less than 3 years ]all samples were stored at minus 75 degrees Celsius until ready for analysis collectively with ELISA kits (nmol/L)
Biospecimen Retention: Samples With DNA
Blood samples were collected and separated by centrifugation for supernatant and blood cells.
No Contacts or Locations Provided