Neuroendocrine Tumors of Old Patients in the West of France (TANGO)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03749681|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified March 2018 by University Hospital, Brest.
Recruitment status was: Not yet recruiting
First Posted : November 21, 2018
Last Update Posted : November 21, 2018
Neuroendocrine cancer remains a poorly known entity. Comprehensive treatment is multidisciplinary involving surgery, radiological and nuclear medicine, and medical. A national network for the management of sporadic and hereditary malignant neuro-ENdocrine Tumor (RENATEN) is in charged of coordinating this specific care. This is part of the French National Cancer INstitute (INCa) Rare Cancer Plan.
The project is in the form of an analysis of elderly population (75 years or over) with a diagnosis of neuroendocrine cancer in the western part of the France (Brittany, Pays de Loire, Normandy, Center and a part of New Aquitaine areas) representing a population of more than 12 millions of inhabitants. Oncogeriatric evaluations, specialized meetings, ...would be analysed in order to improve the care of rare cancer patients.
|Condition or disease|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||306 participants|
|Official Title:||Neuroendocrine Tumors of Patients Aged of 75 y or Over in the West of France|
|Estimated Study Start Date :||December 2018|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||March 28, 2020|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||March 28, 2020|
- Tumor description : localization of the tumor (digestive or others) provided by scan or anatomopathologic report [ Time Frame: 03/31/2020 ]statistical analysis (%)
- All anticancer treatment description in neuroendocrine tumors of 3 specific histological grade (G1, 2 or 3) [ Time Frame: 03/31/2020 ]statistical analysis (%)
- Histology, differentiation status [ Time Frame: 03/31/2020 ]qualitative description (text)
- mitotic index and proliferation idex of the tumor [ Time Frame: 03/31/2020 ]statistical analysis (%)
- Response rate [ Time Frame: 03/31/2020 ]statistical analysis (%)
- progression free survival [ Time Frame: 03/31/2020 ]statistical analysis (months) with Kaplan meier analysis; data provided by the medical file
- overall survival [ Time Frame: 03/31/2020 ]statistical analysis (months) with Kaplan meier analysis; data provided by the medical file
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT03749681
|Contact: Jean-Philippe METGESemail@example.com|
|Contact: Delphine DENIEL LAGADEC||+33 2 98 22 39 80|
|CHRU de Brest|
|Brest, France, 29609|
|Contact: Jean-Philippe Metges firstname.lastname@example.org|