The Impact of Mobile APP Intervention ( iCKD APP) on Chronic Kidney Disease Care
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03649516|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : August 28, 2018
Last Update Posted : August 16, 2019
- Apply Mobile APP Intervention ( iCKD APP) to current chronic kidney disease care program.
- Conduct a randomized clinical trial to evaluate the clinical effectiveness of this mobile device on health behavior improvement in chronic kidney disease patients.
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Chronic Kidney Disease Hypertension||Device: iCKD APP||Not Applicable|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||330 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Parallel Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Primary Purpose:||Supportive Care|
|Official Title:||The Impact of Mobile APP Intervention ( iCKD APP) on Chronic Kidney Disease Care: A Multicenter, Randomized, Open, Controlled Trial|
|Actual Study Start Date :||June 26, 2018|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||December 31, 2020|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||December 31, 2020|
Experimental: iCKD APP Group
Use iCKD APP
Device: iCKD APP
Use iCKD APP to upload home bio-information data
No Intervention: Traditional Care Group
Accept traditional care
- Compare clinics and home blood pressure [ Time Frame: 3 months ]Systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels measured at both clinics and home will be compared between and within groups at various time points in study period.
- Achievement of Blood pressure control target [ Time Frame: 3 months ]Achievement of Blood pressure control target will be compared between and within groups at various time points in study period.
- The monitor rate of Home Blood pressure [ Time Frame: 3 months ]The monitor rate of Blood pressure at home will be compared between and within groups at various time points in study period.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT03649516
|Contact: Shang-Jyh Hwang||+886-3121101 ext email@example.com|
|Contact: Pei-Ni Hsiao||+886-3121101 ext firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kaohsiung Medical University Chung-Ho Memorial Hospital||Recruiting|
|Contact: Shang-Jyh Hwang, MD|
|Study Chair:||Shang-Jyh Hwang||Kaohsiung Medical University Chung-Ho Memorial Hospital|