Sleep Quality Underwent Heart Transplant, an Observational Study (SQ_Heart)
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03281525|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified September 2017 by University of Padova.
Recruitment status was: Recruiting
First Posted : September 13, 2017
Last Update Posted : September 13, 2017
|Condition or disease|
The Primary objective of the SQ_Heart study is to evaluate the significant difference in sleep quality between patients with VAD (Ventricular Assisted Device) and cardiotransplant patients, using the Pittsburgh scale Sleep Quality Index (PSQI), with a cut-off of > 5 for poor sleepers.
Patients, to be enrolled, must provide:
- Age ≥ 18 and < 90;
- Cardiotransplant patients, with VAD or non;
- patients with VAD.
- subjects able to sign informed consent.
All the patients will have to complete some questionnaires:
- questionnaire about the diagnosis of pathology and lifestyle;
- questionnaire about the perceived quality of sleep through the use of Pittsburgh Sleep Quality (PSQI);
- questionnaire about the perceived quality of life (Euro Quality of Life 5D-5L).
Questionnaires are necessary for the data collection for the study.
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||109 participants|
|Official Title:||Sleep Quality: Comparison Between Patients With VAD and Patients That Underwent Heart Transplant, an Observational Study|
|Actual Study Start Date :||April 11, 2017|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||September 30, 2017|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||September 30, 2017|
- Sleep Quality Index [ Time Frame: up 30 days ]sleep quality
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT03281525
|Contact: Dario Gregori, PhDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Azienda Ospedaliera di Padova||Recruiting|
|Padova, Italy, 35128|
|Contact: Gino Gerosa 0498212435|