A Study of Mitoxantrone Hydrochloride Liposome Infusion
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02856685|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified July 2016 by CSPC ZhongQi Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd..
Recruitment status was: Recruiting
First Posted : August 5, 2016
Last Update Posted : August 22, 2016
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma||Drug: Mitoxantrone Hydrochloride Liposome||Phase 1 Phase 2|
The Phase 1 part of this study is designed to identify the MTD and RP2D, and to characterize the safety, tolerability, and PK. The Phase 1 part of the study will include 2 parts: dose escalation and dose expansion.
After confirmation of the RP2D in the expansion part of Phase 1, enrolment into the Phase 2 part of the study will begin. The primary objective of the Phase 2 part of the study is to evaluate the efficacy of the investigational drug when administered to patients with relapsed or refractory NHL.
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||60 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Single Group Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||A Phase 1/2 Study of Mitoxantrone Hydrochloride Liposome Infusion in Patients With Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma|
|Study Start Date :||August 2016|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||July 2017|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||May 2018|
Mitoxantrone Hydrochloride Liposome
Drug: Mitoxantrone Hydrochloride Liposome
Mitoxantrone Hydrochloride Liposome will be administered via IV infusion over 60 minutes once at the beginning (Day 1) of each 28-day cycle
Other Name: PLM60
- Maximum Tolerated Dose (MTD)(Phase 1) [ Time Frame: 28 day cycle of therapy ]Phase 1 -MTD defined as the highest dose level in which 6 patients have been treated with less than 2 instances of dose limiting toxicity (DLT). Dose limiting toxicity is based on adverse events and includes unacceptable hematologic toxicity, unacceptable non-hematologic toxicity, and laboratory abnormalities of Grade 4 or higher.
- Objective response rate (ORR; complete response + partial response [CR + PR])(Phase 2) [ Time Frame: Approximately 2 years ]Tumor response and progression will be evaluated every 8 weeks according to the Lugano Classification (Cheson et al 2014).
- Maximum serum concentration (Cmax) of PLM60 [ Time Frame: Approximately 1 years ]
- Area under the plasma concentration-time curve (AUC) from time zero to the time point of t (AUC0-t) [ Time Frame: Approximately 1 years ]
- Area under the plasma concentration-time curve (AUC) from time zero to infinity (AUC0-∞) [ Time Frame: Approximately 1 years ]
- Apparent terminal phase elimination rate constant (λz) [ Time Frame: Approximately 1 years ]
- Apparent terminal elimination half-life (T½β) [ Time Frame: Approximately 1 years ]
- Apparent volume of distribution (V) [ Time Frame: Approximately 1 years ]
- Total clearance (CL/F) [ Time Frame: Approximately 1 years ]
- Distribution volume (Vd/F) [ Time Frame: Approximately 1 years ]
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT02856685
|Contact: Nashat Y Gabrail, M.D.||(330) 492-3345|
|United States, Ohio|
|Gabrail Cancer Center Research||Recruiting|
|Canton, Ohio, United States|
|Contact: Nashat Y Gabrail, MD|
|Principal Investigator:||Nashat Y Gabrail, M.D.||Gabrail Cancer Center Research|