The French EsoGastricTumours Data Base (FREGAT)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02526095|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : August 18, 2015
Last Update Posted : September 11, 2020
- Study Details
- Tabular View
- No Results Posted
- How to Read a Study Record
|Condition or disease|
|Study Type :||Observational [Patient Registry]|
|Estimated Enrollment :||15000 participants|
|Target Follow-Up Duration:||13 Years|
|Official Title:||National Oesophageal and Gastric Carcinomas Data Base Construction: the FREGAT (French EsoGastric Tumours) Data Base|
|Study Start Date :||June 2014|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||May 2027|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||May 2027|
- DIsease free survival [ Time Frame: 5 year disease free survival ]
- overall survival [ Time Frame: 5 year overall survival ]
- recurrence rate [ Time Frame: 5 year recurrence rate ]
- Total number of patients with complications [ Time Frame: from the time between inclusion and occurrence of the event, for the duration of 3 years ]
- Total number of complications [ Time Frame: from the time between inclusion and occurrence of the event, for the duration of 3 years ]
- Death [ Time Frame: from the time between inclusion and occurrence of the event, for the duration of 3 years ]
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, Learn About Clinical Studies.
|Ages Eligible for Study:||18 Years to 90 Years (Adult, Older Adult)|
|Sexes Eligible for Study:||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
|Sampling Method:||Probability Sample|
Inclusion Criteria: Patient with
- esophageal cancer, gastric or gastroesophageal junction diagnosed biopsy , regardless of the subtype of cancer, tumor stage or treatment envisaged.
- Naive treatment for this cancer,
- Naive treatment for this cancer , failing that received neoadjuvant treatment ,
- Male or female ≥ 18 years.
- social protection scheme .
- sign a free and informed consent for blood sampling , the different questionnaires and the collection of patient information.
Male or female aged ( e) under 18 years.
- Private person of liberty or under supervision (including guardianship ) .
- People who do not speak French.
- Major Nobody unable to consent .
- Patient FREGAT already included in the base.
- Patient Refusal .
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT02526095
|Contact: Guillaume Piessen, MD, PhDemail@example.com|
|Study Director:||Guillaume Piessen, MD, PhD||University Hospital, Lille|
Publications automatically indexed to this study by ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier (NCT Number):
|Responsible Party:||University Hospital, Lille|
|Other Study ID Numbers:||
2013-A01281-44 ( Other Identifier: ID RCB number, ANSM )
|First Posted:||August 18, 2015 Key Record Dates|
|Last Update Posted:||September 11, 2020|
|Last Verified:||September 2020|
|Individual Participant Data (IPD) Sharing Statement:|
|Plan to Share IPD:||No|
|Studies a U.S. FDA-regulated Drug Product:||No|
|Studies a U.S. FDA-regulated Device Product:||No|
Digestive System Diseases