Monitoring the Early Follicular Phase With Androstenedione in Low-dose Step-up Ovulation Induction in High Responders
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02329483|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified April 2015 by Eser Sefik Ozyurek, Bagcilar Training and Research Hospital.
Recruitment status was: Recruiting
First Posted : December 31, 2014
Last Update Posted : April 7, 2015
|Condition or disease|
|Infertility Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||50 participants|
|Official Title:||Early Follicular Phase Androstenedione Monitoring During Low-dose Step-up Induction of Ovulation in High Responders|
|Study Start Date :||December 2014|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||May 2015|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||June 2015|
High responder infertile patients
Ovarian high responder patients who are being planned for low-dose step-up protocol ovulation induction and intrauterine insemination.
- Blood androstenedione and testosterone levels. [ Time Frame: within 10-20 days ]Patterns of blood androstenedione and testosterone levels with respect to the regular monitoring parameters and relations to secondary outcomes.
- Pregnancy [ Time Frame: 20-30 days ]blood hCG level >10mIU/mlt
- Cycle cancellation [ Time Frame: within 10-20 days ]cancellation of treatment despite 2 rounds of dose step-up
- Ovarian hyperstimulation [ Time Frame: 10-30 days ]Enlarged ovaries, abdominal ascites, pleural effusion, hemoconcentration, abdominal swelling
- Need for dose step-up [ Time Frame: 7-14 days ]if at the 7th day of a dose, no follicle(s)>10mm are observed then the dose is increased
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT02329483
|Contact: Eser S Ozyurek, MDemail@example.com|
|Study Director:||Eser S Ozyurek, MD||Bagcilar Training and Research Hospital|
|Study Chair:||Erdal Kaya, Prof Dr||Bagcilar Training and Research Hospital|
|Study Chair:||Mustafa U Karacaoglu, MD||Bagcilar Training and Research Hospital|
|Study Chair:||Evrim E Kovalak, MD||Bagcilar Training and Research Hospital|
|Study Chair:||Erdinc Ergul, MD||Bagcilar Training and Research Hospital|