Prospective Data Collection of Patients < 6 Months of Age Undergoing Thoracoscopic Surgery
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02033772|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : January 13, 2014
Last Update Posted : January 12, 2018
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Tracheoesophageal Fistula Esophageal Atresia||Procedure: Thoracoscopic surgery|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Actual Enrollment :||17 participants|
|Study Start Date :||August 2013|
|Actual Primary Completion Date :||October 6, 2017|
|Actual Study Completion Date :||October 6, 2017|
Infants undergoing thoracoscopic surgery.
Procedure: Thoracoscopic surgery
- Change in transcutaneous CO2 [ Time Frame: Duration of surgery, average of 3 hours. ]
- Change in ET-CO2 [ Time Frame: Duration of surgery, average of 3 hours. ]End-tidal CO2
- Change in heart rate [ Time Frame: Duration of surgery, average of 3 hours. ]
- Change in blood pressure [ Time Frame: Duration of surgery, average of 3 hours. ]Non-invasive and invasive.
- Change in SpO2 [ Time Frame: Duration of surgery, average of 3 hours. ]Oxygen saturation.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT02033772
|United States, Ohio|
|Nationwide Children's Hospital|
|Columbus, Ohio, United States, 43205|