Prognostic Interest of Leucocyte Immunophenotyping During the Acute Phase of Sepsis (SEPTIFLUX2)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01995448|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : November 26, 2013
Last Update Posted : February 24, 2016
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Sepsis With Acute Organ Dysfunction||Biological: Blood test|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Actual Enrollment :||1000 participants|
|Official Title:||Prognostic Interest of Leucocyte Immunophenotyping Using Multiparameter 8-color Flow Cytometry During the Acute Phase of Sepsis|
|Study Start Date :||November 2013|
|Actual Primary Completion Date :||June 2015|
|Actual Study Completion Date :||June 2015|
SEPSIS Blood test
Patient with two criteria of systemic inflammatory response syndrome and a progressive infection which is clinically or microbiologically documented.
Biological: Blood test
Residue of blood further to NFS.
- expression of the marker CD10 [ Time Frame: 28 days ]Expression of CD10 on granulocytes.
- Progession of SOFA score [ Time Frame: 48 hours ]
- Expression of the marker CD16 [ Time Frame: 28 days ]Expression of CD16 on granulocytes and on monocytes.
- Expression of the marker CD24 [ Time Frame: 28 days ]Expression of CD24 on granulocytes.
- Expression of the marker CD64 [ Time Frame: 28 days ]Expression of CD64 on granulocytes.
- Expression of the marker CD14 [ Time Frame: 28 days ]Expression of CD14 on monocytes.
- Expression of the marker CD3 [ Time Frame: 28 days ]Expression of CD3 on T lymphocytes.
Biospecimen Retention: Samples With DNA
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01995448
|CHU Bordeaux - Service Réanimation Médicale|
|Bordeaux, France, 33076|
|CHU Henri MONDOR - Service Réanimation|
|Creteil, France, 94000|
|CHU Dijon - Service Réanimation Médicale|
|Dijon, France, 21079|
|CHU Limoges - Service de réanimation polyvalente|
|Limoges, France, 87042|
|CHU Orléans - Service de Réanimation Médicale|
|Hôpital Cochin - service de Réanimation|
|Paris, France, 75014|
|CHU Poitiers - Service Réanimation|
|Poitiers, France, 86021|
|CHU Rennes - service de Réanimation|
|Rennes, France, 35033|
|CHU Tours - Service de Réanimation|
|Tours, France, 37044|
|Principal Investigator:||Bruno FRANCOIS, MD||CHU LIMOGES|