Endometriosis: Sexual Dysfunction and Adaptation Strategies Among Couples (DYSEXTRIOSE)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01402791|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : July 26, 2011
Last Update Posted : March 26, 2015
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Actual Enrollment :||60 participants|
|Official Title:||Endometriosis: Sexual Dysfunction and Adaptation Strategies Among Couples|
|Study Start Date :||January 2011|
|Actual Primary Completion Date :||December 2011|
|Actual Study Completion Date :||December 2011|
The study population
All patients included according to state inclusion and exclusion criteria.
All included couples (women and their partners) are required to fill out several questionnaires: 1. Questionnaire for women; 2. Self-questionnaire for women; 3. SFQ for women; 4. Questionnaire for men; 5. Self-questionnaire for men; 6. IIEF for men.
- Score for the SFQ questionnaire [ Time Frame: Day 1 ]Score for the SFQ questionnaire; varies from 0 to 5.
- Score for the IIEF questionnaire [ Time Frame: Day 1 ]Score for the IIEF questionnaire; varies from 0 to 75.
- Scores for each sub-domain of the SFQ questionnaire [ Time Frame: Day 1 ]Scores for each sub-domain of the SFQ questionnaire; varies from 0 to 5.
- Scores for each sub-domain of the IIEF questionnaire [ Time Frame: Day 1 ]Scores for each sub-domain of the IIEF questionnaire; varies from 0 to 30.
- Sexual treatment request (yes/no) [ Time Frame: Day 1 ]Did the patients request treatment/help for sexual problems? yes/no
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01402791
|Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Nîmes|
|Nîmes Cedex 09, Gard, France, 30029|
|Principal Investigator:||Stéphane Droupy, MD PhD||Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Nîmes|