Observational Study on the Occurrence of Hepatosplenic T-cell Lymphoma in Patients of Netherlands
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00731536|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : August 11, 2008
Last Update Posted : October 16, 2013
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Hepatosplenic T-cell Lymphoma||Other: No intervention|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Actual Enrollment :||15 participants|
|Official Title:||A Retrospective Review of Reports of Hepatosplenic T-cell Lymphoma in the Dutch National Database of Pathology (Pathologisch-Anatomisch Landelijk Geautomatiseerd Archief [PALGA]), a Database of Pathology Results for The Netherlands|
|Study Start Date :||October 2008|
|Actual Primary Completion Date :||April 2010|
|Actual Study Completion Date :||April 2010|
|Patients with Hepatosplenic T-cell Lymphoma (HSTCL)||
Other: No intervention
This is an observational study. Medical records of patients with the diagnosis of HSTCL in the PALGA database will be analyzed.
- Number of patients with diagnosis of Hepatosplenic T-cell Lymphoma (HSTCL) [ Time Frame: 1 year ]Evaluation of the occurrence of the diagnosis of HSTCL among patients with pathology reports in the Pathologisch-Anatomisch Landelijk Geautomatiseerd Archief (PALGA) database during the years 1995 to 2008.
- Number of patients with HSTCL that are present in the population of The Netherlands [ Time Frame: 1 year ]Number of cases with HSTCL will be used to evaluate the prevalence.
- Number of newly diagnosed patients with HSTCL that are present in the population of The Netherlands [ Time Frame: 1 year ]Number of newly diagnosed patients with HSTCL will be used to evaluate the incidence of HSTCL.
- Number of newly diagnosed patients with HSTCL that are present in the population of The Netherlands prior to and after the availability of infliximab [ Time Frame: 1 year ]Number of newly diagnosed patients with HSTCL will be used to evaluate the incidence of HSTCL prior to and after the availability of infliximab.
- Data collection for factors associated with the diagnosis of HSTCL [ Time Frame: 1 year ]Data collection will include HSCTL diagnosis, diseases and medical/surgical conditions, cytogenetic data, and demographic data.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT00731536
|Amsterdam Zuidoost, Netherlands|
|Study Director:||Centocor Ortho Biotech Services, L.L.C. Clinical Trial||Centocor Ortho Biotech Services, L.L.C.|