Open Label Study Assessing Effectiveness Of Amlodipine/Atorvastatin In Subjects With Hypertension and Dyslipidaemia (JEWEL I)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00330785|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : May 29, 2006
Last Update Posted : January 8, 2010
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Hypertension Dyslipidemia||Drug: Amlodipine/Atorvastatin||Phase 3|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Enrollment :||1250 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Single Group Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||An International, Multicentre, Open Label Study To Assess The Effectiveness Of Amlodipine -Atorvastatin Combination In Subjects With Hypertension and Dyslipidaemia. (The JEWEL Study)|
|Study Start Date :||October 2004|
|Study Completion Date :||September 2005|
- To evaluate the number of patients who reach target blood pressure (BP) and
- LDL-C targets as defined by their governing guidelines.
- To assess changes from baseline to end of treatment for the following efficacy
- parameters: LDL-C, total cholesterol (TC), triglycerides, high-density lipoprotein
- cholesterol (HDL-C), HDL-C/LDL-C ratio, TC/HDL-C ratio. Systolic Blood Pressure
- (SBP) and Diastolic Blood Pressue (DBP).
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT00330785
|Study Director:||Pfizer CT.gov Call Center||Pfizer|