Treatment for Subjects With Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00117897|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : July 11, 2005
Last Update Posted : July 20, 2009
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma||Drug: pegfilgrastim Drug: Filgrastim||Phase 2|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Intervention Model:||Parallel Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||An Open-Label, Randomized, Parallel, Phase II Study of CHOP Chemotherapy and Rituximab Administered Every 14 Days, With Pegfilgrastim or Filgrastim Support, for the Treatment of Subjects With Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma|
|Study Start Date :||July 2002|
|Study Completion Date :||February 2004|
- The primary objective was to provide preliminary information on the ability of pegfilgrastim or Filgrastim to support planned dose on time (PDOT) application of CHOP chemotherapy with Rituximab given every 14 days, to subjects with NHL.
- The proportion of chemotherapy cycles given at the PDOT in both arms.
- Response rates (complete response and partial response) in both arms
- The safety profile in cycles 1-6
- Subject self-reported outcomes
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT00117897