The National Library of Medicine (NLM) has launched an effort to modernize ClinicalTrials.gov to deliver an improved user experience on an updated platform that will accommodate growth and enhance efficiency. This page will be updated as information becomes available related to the ClinicalTrials.gov Modernization effort.
- NLM Musings from the Mezzanine blog: Celebrating 20 Years of ClinicalTrials.gov and Looking to the Future (January 7, 2020): Guest post describing a new opportunity to engage with us to enrich and modernize ClinicalTrials.gov.
- NLM Musings from the Mezzanine blog: Engaging Users to Support the Modernization of ClinicalTrials.gov: (August 13, 2019): Guest post announcing NLM's modernization effort to make ClinicalTrials.gov an even more valuable resource with a renewed commitment to engage with and serve the people who rely on it.
- Webinar: Learn About ClinicalTrials.gov Modernization and How to Provide Input (30:35): This webinar describes the modernization efforts, the Request for Information (RFI), and ways to share your feedback. Presented by Rebecca Williams, PharmD, MPH, Acting Director, ClinicalTrials.gov, NLM. (January 22, 2020)
- NLM: Request for Information (RFI): ClinicalTrials.gov Modernization (December 30, 2019): NLM is requesting public comment to guide efforts to enhance and better support the users of ClinicalTrials.gov, particularly within the following topic areas: Website functionality, information submission processes, and use of data standards. For consideration, your responses must be received electronically by March 14, 2020 using the web-based form linked to from the RFI.
- Public Meeting: April 30, 2020
- More information to come
- Receive updates by email by subscribing to Hot Off the PRS!