Safety and Efficacy of Using GlucoSat Technology For Non-Invasive Glucose Measurement (GS)
Recruitment status was Not yet recruiting
This study is a prospective, open label, controlled, single center study. 40 patients will be recruited for the study, according to patients’ inflow and meeting eligibility criteria.
* To evaluate the safety of the GlucoSat technology as a non-invasive blood glucose level measurement technology.
* To assess the efficacy of the GlucoSat technology as a non-invasive blood glucose level measurement technology.
|Study Design:||Allocation: Random Sample
Primary Purpose: Screening
Time Perspective: Cross-Sectional
|Official Title:||Safety and Efficacy of Using GlucoSat Technology For Non-Invasive Glucose Measurement|
Primary Endpoint Parameter
• Primary study endpoint will be to establish the safety of using the GlucoSat technology as a non-invasive glucose level measurement technology. Safety will be established by paucity of adverse events. Adverse Events occurrence will be documented throughout the study.
Secondary Endpoint Parameters
Efficacy of the GlucoSat technology will be assessed by:
- Proving the accuracy and precision of the GlucoSat technology by comparing the glucose level measured by the GlucoSat device to the glucose level observed by any certified for clinics invasive device. Inter device variability should be within 15%.
- Patient satisfaction questionnaire.
- Physician satisfaction will be assessed by questionnaire.
|Assaf-Harofeh Medical Center||Not yet recruiting|
|Zrifin, Israel, 70300|
|Contact: Hanna Levy, PhD +972-6-388-837 email@example.com|
|Principal Investigator: Shai Efrati, MD|
|Principal Investigator:||Shai Efrati, MD|