Treatment for Subjects With Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
This multicenter, open-label, randomized, parallel study was designed to evaluate whether a single fixed-dose subcutaneous (SC) administration of pegfilgrastim or daily administration of Filgrastim for absolute neutrophil count (ANC) support would assist in allowing the planned dose-on-time (PDOT) of cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisolone (CHOP) chemotherapy with Rituximab every 14 days in subjects with aggressive B-cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma by reducing the duration of neutropenia and incidence of febrile neutropenia.
|Study Design:||Allocation: Randomized
Endpoint Classification: Safety Study
Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment
Masking: Open Label
Primary Purpose: Treatment
|Official Title:||An Open-Label, Randomized, Parallel, Phase II Study of CHOP Chemotherapy and Rituximab Administered Every 14 Days, With Pegfilgrastim or Filgrastim Support, for the Treatment of Subjects With Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma|
- The primary objective was to provide preliminary information on the ability of pegfilgrastim or Filgrastim to support planned dose on time (PDOT) application of CHOP chemotherapy with Rituximab given every 14 days, to subjects with NHL.
- The proportion of chemotherapy cycles given at the PDOT in both arms.
- Response rates (complete response and partial response) in both arms
- The safety profile in cycles 1-6
- Subject self-reported outcomes
|Study Start Date:||July 2002|
|Estimated Study Completion Date:||February 2004|
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00117897